Home Home

Pyzam Glitter Text Maker

Friday, March 6, 2009

A Love Story.. (sowi terjiwang lak)

My Painful Jealousy (That Boy That I Hate That I Love)

That boy that I hate that I love
Sitting 57 centimeters far
just sit there and I'm sitting here
Silence,
Thought that brain teleport would send the message
Thought that he gonna start the conversation
But in the end he left me and I'm hurt
It is jealousy and it is painful

That boy that I hate that I love
Standing 50 meters away from me
He saw me and I saw him
I turned away
My ego eyes didn't dare to look into his
Stop it! Why I'm such an ego?
Just do something, anything!!
Shouted my heart
But it's too late
A wave is raised, Unfortunately it is not from me
Another girl with a killer smile
And that's it
It is jealousy, and it is painful

That boy that I hate that I love
is 5 miles away from me
At his home under the starry sky
The same starry sky that I'm watching
Oh, how I wish he is watching this beautiful sky
Oh, how I wish he had the same feeling as what I felt now
And I realise how stupid I've been
These stars won't tell me what is he doing
These stars won't tell him what I felt
Then I know,
It is jealousy, and it's painful

That boy that I hate that I love
Is no where to be found
Although he is home 5 miles away,
or standing 50 meters away,
or sitting 57 centimeters far,
I don't care!
Because I know that I can't have you
The reason why I hate you is because I love you
But I don't know what to do
So I confess
That I will erase this feeling out of my heart
That I on't mad if you were meant for somebody else
Finally I feel great, relief but I still feel that
It is jealousy and it is painful..

No comments:

Post a Comment